Saturday, April 8, 2017

After weeks of hard work, I am proud to say that I have completed my foundation portfolio! I started with such little confidence and had no idea how successful I would turn out to be. I couldn't be happier of my final magazine. It took me super long to decide what I wanted to do, but it was surely worth the wait. Relatable was such an amazing concept, and I know that if it were to be a published magazine, it would gain enormous success. I have learned so much throughout this process such as editing skills, time management, and patience. I also  gained interest in the field, and may want to start a blog one day for something else.

I'd like to thank the following individuals with aiding me through this journey:
-Mrs. Marchetti, my teacher, for guiding me in the right direction at the start of the project.
-My two partners, Olivia and Hayley, for going through this experience beside me.
-Gabi, my model, for allowing me to take pictures of her for my spread.
-My family for coping with me as I needed silence in my house for an hour and a half as I filmed my CCR.

xoxo,
Madison Jakob

(PS: My CCR and Final Magazine will be posted separately)

No comments:

Post a Comment