Monday, April 3, 2017

Now that I know what I'm going to do be focused on for my two-page spread, I can progress. Picture time! As I saidearlier, I will be takings pictures of my friend Gabi for the cover. Because it's the winter issue, I needed to supply accordingly to the theme. I headed over to her house after gathering the following: coats, scarves, gloves, hats, and more! Gabi tried on countless outfits until we agreed on a few which would be great for the spread. I had Gabi stand in front of a beige wall because I wanted a plain background. When I started to play around with the pictures in Joomag, it wasn't how I wanted. I ended up erasing the background of the pictures which made the images pop. For the cover, I ended up using a picture of Gabi and added a blue vignette border which conveyed to the winter aspect. Along the sides were a few neutral cover lines in various fonts. For the title of Relatable, we agreed to a clear black font to grasp the attention of individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment