Friday, March 31, 2017

      After what feels like the longest time I finally decided what to do for my two page spread. So, ( Insert drumroll noise ) I am going to be doing my issue on... the best gifts for The holiday season! I chose to do this for my spread because it provides the best general foundation for me to gather the most information. Instead of focusing on the same exact group of individuals, I can give you different gifts from many different genres. I can examine different gifts from groups or people such as for babies, children, adults, teenagers, sports lovers etc. Another reason why I chose this topic is because of the easier ability it will require to take pictures. When having to take all original pictures yourself it is extremely important to have that in your mind when choosing a theme, and that is a major reason why I chose this one. When I was considering other spreads such as the 20 best Christmas movies of all time I failed at first to realize that I couldn't use the original movie poster art. This would make it almost impossible to demonstrate the movie without this. Because it's so hard to take pictures for those movies, that steered me away from that option. After that, I finally gained insight for this topic and I'm so excited to start getting this all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment