Wednesday, March 29, 2017

I am so indecisive regarding the content for my magazine’s two page spread. I have been debating back-and-forth between multiple ideas. The reason why I am so apprehensive about making this decision is because I will have to support his idea with so much background information. The two page spread will either make me or break me. After much deliberation, these are the few ideas that I am now focused on for my final decision:

Christmas movies: This two page spread will take readers back to a the good ‘ole days by providing a list of the greatest Christmas movie of all time from worst to best. 
  • Warm holiday drinks: This two page spread will be used as a reminder for everyone dealing with the harsh winter weather and sick of hot tea. coffee, and hot chocolate. 


  • Holiday food: This two page spread will explore what several teens eat at every Christmas dinner. I will vary the background of each individual in order to gain a more personal touch to the spread,


  • Foods that are better than presents: This two page spread will attract readers who view eating as a hobby. I would demonstrate this by using foods that are externe visually appetizing to gain hungry individuals.



  • Holiday gifts: This two page spread will help everyone who is clueless regarding gifts during the holiday season. This spread will help individuals find the perfect person for all different types of people. 


No comments:

Post a Comment