Sunday, March 26, 2017

       Because my spread is focused on the December issue of the magazine, I want my spread to share holiday cheer and winter feels. I can focus that in two different directions. The first idea would pertain more to Christmas. I would use red and green highlights along with other Christmas elements. The other direction I can take is a winter wonderland atmosphere with white and blue highlights along with snowy features. My friend Gabi volunteered to model for the cover page which is great! Now I have to brainstorm what she would be doing on the cover page. Because the photographs will be taken in spring, it may be difficult to capture the winter elements. I think the easiest way to do this will be to photograph Gabi on a plain white background. The white background can substitute for the snowy atmosphere. I'll be back next time with up to date cover page ideas!

Works Cited
"Winter Luxury Lifestyle." SNOW Magazine. N.p., n.d. Web. 26 Mar. 2017. <http://thesnowmag.com/>.

No comments:

Post a Comment