Friday, March 10, 2017

The most important foundation for the magazine is the genre. My group has narrowed it down to two options: Teen Lifestyle and Food. Although these two genres are very diverse, both provide a basis to a possible great magazine. 

Below are the following points that are backing up each genre.

Teen Lifestyle
Food
Many examples to refer to
Can include recipes
Relates to me because I am a teen
Need the perfect lighting
Can use friends for pictures
A lot of the color red
Broad topic for research
Sensory details



Both of these magazine genres bring so much to the table, so it will be a hard decision to select one. I have to discuss the two possibilities with my group, but tomorrow I’ll be back with an update!

Works Cited
Behance. "Bon Appetit Magazine Covers." Behance. N.p., n.d. Web. 10 Mar. 2017. <https://www.behance.net/gallery/15722063/Bon-Appetit-Magazine-Covers>.
"Leighton Meester Is Seventeen's Sweetheart | Leighton Meester Seventeen March Cover 01 - Photo." Just Jared Jr. N.p., n.d. Web. 10 Mar. 2017. <http://www.justjaredjr.com/photo-gallery/59201/leighton-meester-seventeen-march-cover-01/>.

No comments:

Post a Comment