Sunday, March 19, 2017

“Research is formalized curiosity. It is poking and prying with a purpose.”
 -Zora Neale Hurston

Day number 2 of research! I feel as though progression is underway and I couldn't be happier! Today I have been noting what I like and don't like in magazines of the same genre. I was only focusing on the cover, but tomorrow maybe I’ll analyze the two-page layouts.

I want my title to be so attractive that the sight of it will draw people in to read. The font of the title is the most important element that grasps the readers. It should be big and clear at the top center of the page.










I have fixed feelings about the “Teen Vogue” covers. I love how each cover is focused on only one or two celebrities. This is a great advertisement strategy. The issue I have is with the font. In some issues, the title color is hard to read and looks washed away from the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment