Wednesday, March 22, 2017

       Today in class, we were split up in groups to analyze our foundation portfolios. Our teacher ensured that we were split up from our group members so we were able to get advice from other individuals. This experience extremely helped direct content for my spread. The group atmosphere contained nothing but positive feedback. At first I was super nervous that everyone would criticize my ideas and make fun of me, but I was wrong! Because we are all going through the same journey with this project, no one was completely confident with themselves. We were pleasantly surprised with how helpful it was to bounce ideas off of each other. They loved my idea of having a minimalistic cover with a bold title! With the help from my peers, I have a better understanding on what to include. 

No comments:

Post a Comment